NAPA, CA – At its regular board meeting, the Napa County Board of Supervisors voted to approve the following appointments and reappointments:
- Charles Burton – At Large Member, Napa County Wildlife Conservation Commission (WCC); Term expires February 1, 2026
- Michael Sipiora – At Large Member, Napa County Wildlife Conservation Commission (WCC); Term expires Feb. 1, 2026
- Heather Stanton – Commissioner Emeritus, Napa County Commission on Aging; Indefinite term
- Karen Turjanis – Board of Directors, Napa County Resource Conservation District (RCD); Term expires November 27, 2024
- Ervin Hechavarria – Napa County Airport Advisory Committee; Term expires September 17, 2025
- Jeffrey Prather – At Large Member, Napa County Arts and Culture Advisory Committee; Term expires Sept. 30, 2024
Each of the appointees begin their terms immediately. Board and commission appointments are made throughout the year, depending on vacancies.
Joining a Napa County board or commission is a great way to get involved in the community. To see current vacancies and/or to apply, visit countyofnapa.org/committeesandcommissions. Application forms are also available at the Napa County Executive Office located at 1195 Third Street, Ste. 310.
For questions, please call 707-253-4580.