NAPA, CA – California’s COVID-19 State of Emergency ended on February 28, 2023, which according to the Brown Act, means Napa County boards and commissions will return to in-person meetings. The county will continue to provide accessibility for the public to view board meetings virtually, as well as in-person.
To expand access, the public will be able to watch Napa County Board of Supervisors meetings live on the county’s YouTube page starting on March 14. The addition of this streaming platform expands access to the public during the meetings, as well as after they are completed. Finished meetings will be published to the YouTube page to be viewable at a later time.
In addition to making public comment in-person at a board meeting, public comment may also be made prior to the start of a meeting by leaving a voicemail on the public comment line 707-299-1776 or by emailing [email protected]. Note: Voicemail comments will be limited to three minutes.
To watch or listen to Board of Supervisor meetings:
- Watch in-person at the Board of Supervisors Chambers, 1195 Third Street, Napa (third floor)
- Watch on Napa Valley TV Channel 28
- Watch online at countyofnapa.org/boardcalendar (Click the “In Progress” link in the “Video” column)
- Watch on Zoom via www.zoom.us/join (Meeting ID: 842-343-169)
- Listen on Zoom by calling 1-669-900-6833 (Meeting ID: 842-343-169)
To see upcoming Board of Supervisor meeting dates and agendas, click here.
For questions, please call 707-253-4580.