How can I get the “Veteran” designation put on my driver’s license?

Make an appointment with our office. We need to see an original or certified copy of the DD214 so that we can complete a form that you need to take to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office. Currently the DMV charges $5. If you require a replacement card before your card expires, the DMV will charge $40 ($35 plus the $5.) For further information, contact us at 707-253-4558.

Show All Answers

1. What services are available to Veterans?
2. Who is eligible for Veterans Services?
3. How do I learn more about Veterans Services?
4. Where do I apply for Veterans Services?
5. How do I prove I am a veteran?
6. How can I get a copy of my discharge papers?
7. How can I get the “Veteran” designation put on my driver’s license?
8. How do I check the status of my claim?
9. I am a dependent or survivor of a veteran, are services available to me?
10. Do I need an appointment to meet with the Veterans Services Officer or the Veterans Services Representative?
11. Who is considered a veteran?
12. If I have additional questions about services provided at the Veterans office, who should I contact?
13. Where is the Veterans Services office located and what are the office hours?