How do I cure my sanction?

You need to request to cure your sanction from your Employment Services Worker either verbally or in writing by completing and turning in the Welfare to Work (WTW) 31 - Request to Stop a WTW Sanction. Your Employment Services Worker will then meet with you to discuss your plan and required activities to lift your financial sanction.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to have children to be eligible for the Welfare to Work program?
2. What if I am told I have to participate but I am unable to?
3. If I get a job, how will what I earn affect my benefits?
4. What happens if I do not participate?
5. How do I cure my sanction?
6. What will I do with my children while I am participating?
7. I need help with mileage or transportation to participate in my activity; can I get help with this?