What will I do with my children while I am participating?

When you are enrolled in WTW, you are eligible for assistance with child care, transportation, and other expenses. You have the freedom to choose your own child care provider. Our child care referral agency is Community Resources for Children (CRC). This agency can provide you with a list of licensed child centers and family day care homes. This is a referral service only. You will need to discuss your child care needs with your Employment Services Worker. If you have a unlicensed friend or family member in mind to provide child care, this may be possible. Please review the TrustLine brochure to obtain more information and work with your case manager and CRC to ensure this is an allowable and good fit. For more information, contact your worker or call 707-253-4511. 

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to have children to be eligible for the Welfare to Work program?
2. What if I am told I have to participate but I am unable to?
3. If I get a job, how will what I earn affect my benefits?
4. What happens if I do not participate?
5. How do I cure my sanction?
6. What will I do with my children while I am participating?
7. I need help with mileage or transportation to participate in my activity; can I get help with this?