What if I want to contact the Grand Jury?

The Grand Jury's website with their contact information, reports and more is located on the Superior Court of California's website.

Show All Answers

1. Can I report a crime to the DA's Office?
2. Does the District Attorney's Office have a law clerk program, internships or volunteering opportunities?
3. Can I talk to District Attorney Haley? I think she's the person who is working on my case since her name appears on documents in my case.
4. I have a complaint against your office. How do I contact you and will you respond?
5. I think I have been cheated by a contractor, tradesman, shopkeeper, or other person who provides labor or services. Can the DA's Office help me?
6. I want a divorce. I also want help obtaining child support for my children. Can the DA help me?
7. I want a restraining order to keep my spouse or other person away from me. Will the DA's Office do this for me?
8. I was cited and released by the police. Can you tell me if the DA filed charges against me?
9. In court the judge ordered the defendant to pay restitution directly to me, the victim. But so far I haven't received anything. Who can help me?
10. What if I have a question that is not answered in your frequently asked questions?
11. What if I want to contact the Grand Jury?
12. What is the Grand Jury?
13. Will the D.A.'s Office help me collect for pain and suffering?
14. Does the District Attorney’s Office have a program for Law Clerks or Interns?