Where can I get a TB test?

Check with your regular healthcare provider to determine if you have a test on file.  If not, you can make an appointment through your regular health care provider or you can contact the Napa County Public Health Clinic, 2751 Napa Valley Corporate Dr., Bldg.B in Napa and make an appointment for a Tuberculin Skin Test (TST).  You must call ahead for an appointment (707) 253-4270, and return for clearance 48-72 hours after the skin test.  The fee is currently $25.

Show All Answers

1. What is the definition of a caregiver or home care aide?
2. Do I need to register?
3. Where do I register?
4. Why do I need to register?
5. Are employees of Home Care Organizations required to register?
6. Are family members required to register?
7. Do I have to register in person?
8. How much does it cost?
9. How long does it take to complete the registration process?
10. Where can I get a TB test?
11. Do I need to get a TB test every time I renew my registration?
12. What if I want to hire someone who doesn’t pass the background check?
13. What do I do if someone I know is providing in home care but is not registered?
14. What are the consequences for failing to register?
15. What convictions require a criminal record exemption?
16. How often does a home care aide need have their fingerprints Livescanned?
17. Does the State check misdemeanors as well as felonies and does the background check go back seven years if the home care aide resided in another state?