Who is my recipient’s social worker?

You can call the In-Home Support Services intake worker at 707-253-6272 or the Public Authority’s office at 707-259-8359 and request this information. Your recipient’s social worker’s name is also on the Notice of Action you received after your recipient signed the Recipient Designation of Provider form.

Show All Answers

1. What are the steps to becoming an In-Home Support Services care provider?
2. My recipient does not manage the hours correctly, what can I do?
3. Who is my recipient’s social worker?