Welcome to the Public Health Division
Napa County Public Health serves the people of Napa County by:
- Protecting health
- Working to prevent disease, premature death and disability
- Promoting healthy lifestyles
- Supporting families in the work of raising whole and healthy children
- Responding to disasters, outbreaks and epidemics
Public Safety Power Shutoff
In the event of a power outage
- Vital Statistics will not be able to issue birth or death certificates. For more information please call 707-253-4506.
- Clinic will not be accepting lab specimens or water samples. For more information please call 707-253-4270.
Apagón de electricidad por seguridad
En un evento de Apagón
- La oficina de Estadísticas Vitales no va a poder otorgar actas de nacimiento ni actas de defunción. Para información general de Estadísticas Vitales comuníquese al tel: 707-253-4506.
- La Clínica de Salud Pública no va aceptar laboratorios ni muestras de agua. Para información general de la Clínica de Salud Pública comuníquese al tel: 707-253-4270.
See a listing of programs and services for families and children available through the many Public Health programs.
View information about services offered by the clinic. This includes emergency contraception, family planning, the Public Health Laboratory, and immunizations.
View information about communicable diseases and conditions.
The mission of the Chronic Disease and Health Equity (CDHE) Unit is to improve chronic disease-related health outcomes by increasing health equity in Napa County.
Find information about Public Health Division's data, publications and health statistics.
The mission of the Napa County EMS Agency is to incorporate multiple agencies and facilities into a dynamic emergency medical care delivery system that is focused on rapid access, quality assessment, stabilization and transportation when emergency services are necessary.
To develop a truly healthy community, health professionals, nonprofit agencies, the private sector and community members must all work together.
We work with our partners throughout Napa County and at the state and regional levels to assure the most effective response possible to outbreaks of disease and other public health disasters, including a bioterrorism event.
The flu is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses. It can cause mild to severe illness, and at times can lead to death. The best way to prevent seasonal flu is by getting a seasonal flu vaccination each year.
Learn how to apply for a copy of a birth or death certificate, burial permit, and medical marijuana identification cards.
WIC (Women, Infants and Children) is a national nutrition education program that promotes healthy eating, encourages and supports breastfeeding, and provides referrals to health and community resources.
Find and access all available documents from the Public Health Department. This includes plans, publications, applications, data, fliers, brochures, and informational packets.
Discover upcoming events, training, flu clinics, programs, and activities available from the Public Health Department.