The Calistoga Library is housed in a one-story, wood frame building that was built in 1924. Calistoga’s municipal library joined the Napa City-County Library system in 1979. It is approximately 2,900 square feet in size, of which around 1,977 square feet is public space, the remainder consisting of various rooms for storage and Friends of the Library use.
10 computers with free Internet access for public use
Printers and Copiers (10 cents per page for black and white and 50 cents per page for color)